Drop a Rhythm Revolution in GUN JAM, out now on Steam!
GUN JAM, the fast-paced, rhythm-action first-person shooter where you’ve gotta blast, dash and kick to the beat to survive, is available today on PC via Steam for NA: 19.99/EU: 19.99/UK: 16.99/JP: 2300 with a 10% limited launch discount.
Groove out to action-packed firefights with unique beat-matching mechanics synced to a multi-genre original soundtrack – or import your favorite music and create your own custom beatmaps to play along to!
Inspired by classic retro shooters and arcade games, GUN JAM delivers over-the-top rhythm action featuring a variety of characters with distinct abilities and vibrant maps that sync to the music. Rack up high scores with an array of powerful weapons against hordes of challenging enemies and bosses, all set to a high-energy soundtrack running the gamut from EDM to heavy metal to trap, or whatever mix you import from your personal music library.
- Survive dazzling firefights synced to an original, multi-genre soundtrack of EDM, heavy metal, and trap.
- Import your favorite music and shoot to the beat of your own custom gameplay soundtracks! Use GUN JAM’s music importer* to create personalized beatmaps and play along to whatever tunes you like on any map.
- Master GUN JAM’s signature beat-pattern mechanic – shoot, dash, kick and rocket jump to the beat against waves of foes to claim the high score.
- Play as different characters, each with their own unique attributes and Overdrive ability.
- Dish out heavy damage with powerful weapons like the Railgun, Double-Barrel Shotgun, Rocket Launcher and Plasma Rifle.
Visit www.GunJamGame.com for more information, and follow the team on Twitter and Discord for the latest updates.
GUN JAM VR, a deeply immersive spin on the core GUN JAM experience, is also available now on Meta Quest 2.
*GUN JAM supports MP3, WAV, FLAC and OGG files.
Warning: GUN JAM contains flashing images. If you experience epileptic seizures or blackouts when exposed to certain light patterns or flashing lights, please immediately stop playing and consult a doctor.