Award-winning and mysterious monarchy simulator out today!
It has arrived! Kingdom: New Lands, our best selling title from Noio and first game we ever published, has been released on the Nintendo Switch! It’s a momentous occasion for us, marking the first time ever the Kingdom series has been brought to a Nintendo platform. You can pick up Kingdom: New Lands on the Nintendo eShop for $14.99 / €14.99 / £10.99.
Back in May, we attended Bit Summit in Kyoto and wanted to show the attendees there some of the things we could do with Switch. Around the same time, we were putting quick builds of our games onto the Switch dev kits we had in the office just to get an idea of what the process would be like to port a game. When we went to Japan we brought over a rudimentary build of Kingdom: New Lands and decided to show folks checking out the convention and upon seeing the outstanding reaction from attendees after playing Kingdom: New Lands we thought, “Huh, why don’t we actually release this on Switch?” Three months later, here we are introducing Kingdom: New Lands to a whole new audience.
Kingdom: New Lands for Switch brings the same award-winning gameplay experienced by over 600,000 people on PC, Xbox One, and mobile, featuring:
● One ruler, their horse, and a bag of coins
● Greedy creatures trying to take your coins and crown every night (stop them!)
● Loyal subjects who will help build, attack and defend your Kingdom
● Multiple upgrades for your homestead, different unit types to attack and defend, and secrets littered throughout the land
● Beautiful soundtrack that has received two honorable mentions from the Independent Games Festival
Kingdom: New Lands joins our Nintendo Switch lineup alongside the critically acclaimed GoNNER, already available on the Nintendo eShop.